A cat or a dog is more than just a pet. To some, it is part of the family. Most pet owners will allocate part of their expenses to take care of their pets for routine checkups and maintenance but there will be unexpected expenses when the pet falls sick. Luckily these cost are still manageable although they are not cheap. But what if the pets met with an accident? The procedure cost is not any much cheaper than the cost of treating a human. A quick check shows that a bone fracture can cost $2,000-$4,000 to be treated.
Good news for pet owners, there is a pet insurance to protect your financial loss should you incur medical and surgical expenses due to illness or accidents that may befall your beloved pet.
Benefits at a Glance
- Covers up to 70% of eligible vet bills arising from illness or accidents, up to S$10,000 each year
- No medical examination required
- Freedom to use any vet, anywhere in Singapore
- Covers third party liability arising from owning the pet
- Covers loss due to theft or accidental death
For enquiries and more information on Pet Insurance, please complete the form below and I will get back to you.